Our experienced team is here to help revolutionize education at scale benefiting individuals, communities, institutions, and other organizations.
How Can We Help You?
True innovation leaves footprints of measurable 10x or 100x improvements. These are realized through innovation in technology, processes, and practices. We’ve worked with some of the most innovative organizations in the world, like NASA. What are your 2 or 3 biggest challenges that need innovative solutions?
- Provide strategic leadership from market analysis and product-market fit to go-to-market
- Build teams that have the needed knowledge, skills, and abilities to innovate
Years of Experience
Our core team is only the beginning of the resources we can bring to bear on your greatest needs and hurdles. Our consultants and contractors are accomplished and have driven results in almost corner of education from Pre-K through adult. Let our experience inform your future success!
- Inform organizations about the STEM, career education, and ed tech marketplaces
- Analyze potential investments or M & A opportunities with deal advisor services
- Advise and serve on Boards for start ups or organizations who want to grow
Ed Tech Leadership
Whether financial, social, or academic, a fair and equitable approach to education is part of the DNA of our contributors. In areas like STEM, CTE, and Ed Tech, we have helped build products and services that have the hallmark of being inclusive and built-to-last. Let’s connect and see how we can help you in these areas!
- Serve in VP and C-suite capacities for companies in ed tech, career education, and/or STEM education (fully or incrementally)
- Champion opportunities to provide equitable solutions that close gaps based on race, gender, or preference
We believe that in a time of massive, innovative change, education is making only incremental progress. We have been fortunate to be part of some of the most innovative growth stories in education – let us talk to you about yours!
Recent Clients Include
TRANSFRVR – VR career education for all ages
Fusion Ed – Eleven schools serving credit deficient students across Ohio
Second Avenue Learning – Innovative, award-winning leader in B2B and B2C ed tech products and services
Stride – Leader in career education and training from middle school through adult
A Sample of Our Thought Leadership Contributions
- Teachers Protecting Students: BiasesAs teachers we bring our attitudes and biases to our work every day. If we present our classrooms as the epitome of awesomeness our students will accept that frame. If we are ambivalent or even negative about our learning environment, again, students will accept this as well.
- Three Keys to Protecting Remote StudentsMost of my teaching was done in the 1980s and 1990s and remote learning as it is being attempted today was not possible. Computers were pricy, internet access was through dial-up, and phones were not mobile. While that sounds like the dark ages, one axiom that has not changed is that we do not teachContinue reading “Three Keys to Protecting Remote Students”
- Disruption for Colleges and Universities was Coming But Will Now Come FasterThe COVID-19 pandemic will stimulate change but there are areas that were already being disrupted for which the outbreak will be like lighting a match to a powder keg. One such area is post-secondary education. Multiple large-scale factors were in place and the bulk of the education system was beginning to adapt to changes thatContinue reading “Disruption for Colleges and Universities was Coming But Will Now Come Faster”
More About Us
Headquarters: 305 N. Villa San Marco Dr. #202, St. Augustine, FL 32086